We believe in you, O God, Eternal Spirit, God of our Savior Jesus Christ and our God, and to your deeds we testify:
- You call the worlds into being, create persons in your image, and set before each one the ways of life and death.
- You seek in holy love to save all people from aimlessness and sin.
- You judge people and nations by your righteous will declared through prophets and apostles.
- In Jesus Christ, the man of Nazareth, our crucified and risen Savior, you have come to us and shared our common lot,
conquering sin and death and reconciling the world to yourself.
- You bestow upon us your Holy Spirit, creating and renewing the church of Jesus Christ,
binding in covenant faithful people of all ages, tongues, and races.
- You call us into your church to accept the cost and joy of discipleship, to be your servants in the service of others, to proclaim the gospel
to all the world and resist the powers of evil, to share in Christ's baptism and eat at his table, to join him in his passion and victory.
- You promise to all who trust you forgiveness of sins and fullness of grace, courage in the struggle for justice and peace, your presence in trial and rejoicing, and eternal life in your realm which has no end. Blessings and honor, glory and power unto you.